Monday, May 2, 2011

Father & Son


Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: 'I will choose my own bride!'
Father: 'But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.'
Son: 'Well, in that case...ok'

Next Day Father approaches Bill Gates. 


Father: 'I have a husband for your daughter.'
Bill Gates: 'But my daughter is too young to marry!'
Father: 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'
Bill Gates: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.


Father: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.'
President: 'But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!'
Father: 'But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.'
President: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

This is how business is done!

3 comments:

  1. ஏற்கனவே படிச்ச எஸ் எம் எஸ் ஜோக் தான்.. ஆனாலும் சுவராஸ்யம் தான்..

    ReplyDelete
  2. செந்தில் அண்ணன் சொன்னதுமாதிரி படிச்சதுதான் . ஆனாலும் ரொம்ப நல்லா இருக்கு :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks senthilkumar & Komaly selva

    ReplyDelete